· NBC is shifting the premiere of Dwayne Johnson’s new athletic competition series “The Titan Games” to Thursday, Jan. 3 from 8-10 p.m. ET/PT. The series will air in its regular timeslot on Thursdays from 8-9 p.m. beginning Jan. 10.
· The move of “The Titan Games” to Thursday keeps NBC’s highly successful all-“Chicago” Wednesday lineup intact.
· “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” will premiere Thursday, Jan. 10 at 9 p.m. and air weekly in that timeslot.
· “The Good Place” will shift to 9:30 p.m. beginning Thursday, Jan. 10 and air in that timeslot through its season finale on Jan. 24.
· “Will & Grace” will move to 9:30 p.m. beginning Thursday, Jan. 31.
· “Superstore” will be pre-empted before returning in March when the 8-10 p.m. two-hour comedy block returns with all original programming.
· “I Feel Bad,” which was always intended as a 13-episode season because a pair of upcoming comedies still need to be scheduled (“Abby’s,” “A.P. Bio”), will conclude in December. A decision on its future will be determined at a later date.
· In the recent past, NBC has ordered 13-episode seasons for a handful of comedies, including “The Good Place” and “A.P. Bio.”
Does the delayed launch of Superstore Season 4B signal the beginning of the end? Will the show be cancelled or ultimately renewed for Season 5? Stay tuned…